Looking for a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hurst and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.