In Need of a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hurst and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.