In Need of a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hurst and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary intent behind the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.