In Need of a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hurst and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main purpose of your roof is to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.