Looking for a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hurst and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Hurst. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.