In Need of a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hurst and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your roof would be to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.