Looking for a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hurst and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main purpose of your roof is always to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.