Looking for a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hurst and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal function of your homes roof is to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.