In Need of a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hurst and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.