Looking for a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hurst and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your roof is to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.