Looking for a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hurst roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hurst and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key reason for your roof is always to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.