Looking for a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hurst and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.