In Need of a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hurst and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.