Looking for a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hurst and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.