In Need of a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hurst roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hurst and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.