Looking for a Hurst Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hurst area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hurst roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hurst and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Hurst. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hurst
Hurst is a city in the U.S. state of Texas located in the densely populated portion of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. It is considered a Dallas and Fort Worth suburb and is part of the Mid-Cities region. It is 13 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 37,337.
The City of Hurst is surrounded by other communities including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyvile. Hurst’s education system is sponsored and served by the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District, while other school districts Grapevine-Colleyville ISD and Birdville ISD serve the far north and far west portions.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main function of the roof is always to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Hurst, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.