Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.