Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.