In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Highland Park and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.