In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.