In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key reason for your roof is always to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.