Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.