In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main purpose of your roof is to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.