In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key function of your roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.