In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.