Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.