In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof is to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.