In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.