Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.