Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.