In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Highland Park and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.