Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal function of your roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.