In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Highland Park and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.