In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Highland Park and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.