Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.