Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Highland Park and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.