Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.