In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.