In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.