Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key function of your roof is to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.