In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Highland Park and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main intent behind the roof is to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.