Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Highland Park and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.