Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.