Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.