Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.