In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.