In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.