In Need of a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Highland Park and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal function of your roof is to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.