Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Highland Park roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Highland Park and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.