Looking for a Highland Park Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Highland Park area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Highland Park roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Highland Park and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Highland Park. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.